Friday, October 17, 2008

In The Beginning

I'd like to dedicate this blog to all of those who feel the need to run. Young, old, fast, slow, tall, short, first time runners, long time runners and all those who fall somewhere in between.

Running has not always been my passion. Even then I find that our relationship has its on and off days, weeks, and sometimes even months (as much as I don't like to admit it!) I still love to run. I started to find health, instead I found myself, my identity and most importantly I found my capabilities. I have reached to the depths of my soul and found strength when I thought pushing on impossible.

I want to share all of my running with you, and in return I hope you share it all with me.

And in case you are wondering...my favorite part of a race, besides crossing the finish line is the pounding of feet on the roads after the gun goes off. Those are the feet I want to meet.

No comments: